Welcome to the EAMA 2020 Awards Submission portal and entry guidelines
- The guidelines below should assist you in ensuring a valid entry, but do not hesitate to contact the EAMA 2020 secretariat if you have any questions
- 1. You will be required to register if you are a first time user of this system OR sign in if you are already registered.
- 2. All entrants will be expected to submit their entries through an online form within any or all of the preferred/chosen category (ies).
- 3. All questions available MUST be answered appropriately
- 4. At any given point while on the system the person submitting an entry (ies) can save and continue at a later stage.
- Entries to EAMA 2020 is open to all individuals and organizations involved in the maritime and related sectors.
- All initiatives and achievements must have been launched, or were/are active, within the eligibility period, prescribed
- The initiatives submitted MUST have been carried out in any of the seven listed states i.e. Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania & Uganda.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit or the number of categories you can enter to the competition.
- Step 1: Select a cluster
- Step 2: Select a category
- Step 3: Read the respective citation provided
- Step 4: Read the awards submission criteria/guidelines
- Step 5: Resister/Sign in to the system
- Step 6: Answer the several questions provided on each category/section clicking submit before moving on to the next question/page
- Step 7: Submit the entry
- Step 8: Exit the system and await for the confirmation of receipt on email
All entries must be written in English and submitted via the EAMA online portal
- The evaluation criteria provided in each section of each category is designed to be relevant, comprehensive and transparent for all submissions and clearly defined for our judging panel. The criteria ensures that all entrants can clearly communicate, affirm and support their submissions.
- You are encouraged to ensure that you are concise in your explanations, accurate with figures and other essential information. Each section of the entry form describes what the judges need to know. Please follow the format as it helps the judges evaluate the entry properly.
- Start the entry process only after all the information to be submitted is verified and complete. Once submitted you will not be able to retrieve/edit your submission.
- Entrants will be expected to submit supporting documents, testimonials etc. The supporting documents, testimonial should be relevant and written specifically in relation to the particular award category being entered
- The testimonial should not simply support the nomination but provide information about the nominee in some detail that will back up the main application.
- All testimonials must be written in English and submitted online.
- The deadline for submitting entries for EAMA 2020 is Wednesday, 31st March 2021.
- There is NO charge for submitting an entry for the Awards.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ENTRIES
- Entrants will receive an email acknowledgment when an entry has been received. The email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on the online entry form.
FINALISTS AND WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The finalists will be announced during the Awards gala dinner. Visit www.eama.com to view the finalists.
- The winners will be announced and presented with their trophies at The EAMA Awards Gala Dinner held in Mombasa – Kenya on 21st May 2021
For questions or comments related to the Awards entries, please contact us on 0792001391/0202627684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link below to submit your entry.