Cargo Logistics provides a holistic end to end solution to cargo covering clearing, documentation, warehousing, transportation and last mile services in the region. The best cargo logistics provider will be the one that best looks out for its importers/exporters as a “one stop shop” and offers value by getting them the most efficient service.
Cargo logistics companies having operations in at least 2 East African countries
The judging criteria includes a customer satisfaction study index which will be used among other parameters as indicated below. The customer satisfaction survey will interview clearing and forwarding agents.
§ Organization background: Provide a brief description of the organization such as when it was established, areas operating in, key clients and organizational chart.
§ Key Projects & Initiatives: Provide a brief description of significant clients that you have supplied services to and why you think the relationships were exceptional.
§ Business growth: Outline significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This may include, but is not limited to, client gains or retention, sectoral growth, a boost to operational performance or personnel development.
§ Innovation: Details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how offerings have been adapted to meet the specific business needs and local conditions of clients.
· Customer focus: Describe how the business provides an outstanding and professional service, demonstrating how it has benefited clients. Include quality and extent of customer service and initiatives, charter among other offerings as elaborated in your entry.
§ Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including client testimonial(s) where possible.
§ Compliance with regulatory requirements.
§ Efficiency of documentation processes.
§ Linkages with other service providers, especially transporters and warehouses and banks. General Guidelines
1. We encourage you to read the Guidelines closely before submitting your nominations
2. There is NO entry fee for any Award category
3. Information submitted for EAMA should be relevant/applicable for the period between January 2019 and 30th October 2020.
4. Please consider that each judge will be reviewing dozens of campaigns thus keeping your submission brief and to the point is key.
5. The EAMA reserves the right to publish any/all content enclosed in the nomination form for any winners. Nominees should indicate on the form if they wish to be contacted by EAMA for review of content prior to publication.
6. EAMA being a regional initiative, may have some awards made based on geographic region(country) and dependent on the applications received from there. The seven countries are Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo , Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda
7. If there are no suitable nominees, judges may decline to appoint a winner, for any category or country for the stated period.
8. Judges decision is final.
9. The awards have been grouped into 9 clusters based on their maritime functionality & service offering and a total of 27 distinct categories
10. Each entry MUST include:
a. Specified Award Category Question and answer Form
b. Ensure the material or activity fits the cluster, category and criteria established.
c. If it’s a Video submission of the entry, it must not be more than 1 Minute and 30 Seconds long Audio –visual AVI format
11. Entry Deadline: All Entries MUST be received in the EAMA portal or firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 31st January 2021.